Eat Local - "TAKO TACO"
GAMES & PUZZLES
"Take Taco" is part of the Eat Local game and appears in Puzzle Deck puzzle art.
"Tako" is the Japanese word for octopus (lots of locals of Japanese descent live in Hawaii) and a "taco" is one of tasty dishes based on Mexican cuisine (lots of foods of Mexican descent live in my belly). Crunchy octopus tacos aren't really a thing in Hawaii, but maybe they should be! TAKO TACO!
Thank you for your support. Every purchase helps TMI Boom provide affordable & free quality DIY games to all.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|